Beautiful Garbage Photography, Inc.

Beautiful Garbage Photography © on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Desiree Contin is a 23 year old freelance photographer based in Miami, FL. If you'd like to hire her, pose for her, or just chat, she can be reached at either desireecontin@yahoo.com or beautifulgarbagephotography@rocketmail.com

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

the Sadler twins 4-27-08

this shoot was actually inspired by a photo the twins already had on their myspaces, of them in indian inspired body paint...I had each of the girls paint each other, which is why the painting doesn't match..I just wanted the photos to be an expression of the girls, both individually and together...

the lighting was a bit of a challenge here, but overall I got the feeling I wanted from the photos, and this shoot turned out one of my favorite photos ever!!!

Vanessa








Alexis








the twins






No comments: