Beautiful Garbage Photography, Inc.

Beautiful Garbage Photography © on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Desiree Contin is a 23 year old freelance photographer based in Miami, FL. If you'd like to hire her, pose for her, or just chat, she can be reached at either desireecontin@yahoo.com or beautifulgarbagephotography@rocketmail.com

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

backdating...

so, I have been taking photos "professionally" (and I say that very loosely, meaning "while getting paid or with the purpose of getting paid") since February 2008, but this blog has only existed since August 2008, so I am going to dedicate an entry to each of the photo shoots I have had, until I am up to date =)

big things have happened for my photography as a business in these short 6 months, and I hope to show the journey through this blog.

and now, a warning!



<3, Desiree

No comments: