Beautiful Garbage Photography, Inc.

Beautiful Garbage Photography © on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Desiree Contin is a 23 year old freelance photographer based in Miami, FL. If you'd like to hire her, pose for her, or just chat, she can be reached at either desireecontin@yahoo.com or beautifulgarbagephotography@rocketmail.com

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sakura 3-2-08








this was my first ever "photoshoot" as you can surely tell by the quality of the photos lol Sakura volunteered to be a part of my first series of photos (that actually launched the whole "me photographing people" thing) which I called "Confessions"...basically people just writing their secrets, dreams, etc. on themselves and letting me photograph them. my original idea was that the people's faces would not be showing, though for almost every photo from this series that is not the case =)

Sakura got pregnant around this time, give or take a week, and I'd like to think this shoot might have had something to do with the conception ;) seeing as her boyfriend Andrew was sitting in on the shoot the whole time! lol

No comments: