Beautiful Garbage Photography, Inc.

Beautiful Garbage Photography © on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Desiree Contin is a 23 year old freelance photographer based in Miami, FL. If you'd like to hire her, pose for her, or just chat, she can be reached at either desireecontin@yahoo.com or beautifulgarbagephotography@rocketmail.com

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Larry 5-3-08

as mentioned in the previous posts, Larry's was one of four shoots that took place over the span of a weekend, which I must say was very hectic but also a LOT of fun...

I'm pretty sure Larry just wanted hot new pix for his myspace (lol) and I was more than happy to oblige! Jennicke was on hand as my "assistant", though she mostly just sat with my extra camera and lenses to make sure no one stole them ;)

Larry is not wearing any make-up, BTW lol





Larry had a little "help" from my assistant in this one ;)

No comments: