Beautiful Garbage Photography, Inc.

Beautiful Garbage Photography © on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Desiree Contin is a 23 year old freelance photographer based in Miami, FL. If you'd like to hire her, pose for her, or just chat, she can be reached at either desireecontin@yahoo.com or beautifulgarbagephotography@rocketmail.com

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Jennie 7-20-08

my first "studio" shoot...using my $60 light kit from eBay and a sheet set that I SHOULD have taken out of it's packaging more than 1 hour before the shoot, but hey...growing pains, right? lol

the set-up


this was SUPPOSED to be a pin-up shoot, but because it was for Jennie's portfolio, I didn't argue when she showed up with three less than pin-up-y outfits to shoot in...I think they came out pretty good though, considering the circumstances...and she LOVED them, which is the most important thing!

actually, these photos have started me branching in a whole new VERY PAID area in my photography career, so I guess really THAT'S the most important thing ;)







No comments: