Beautiful Garbage Photography, Inc.

Beautiful Garbage Photography © on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Desiree Contin is a 23 year old freelance photographer based in Miami, FL. If you'd like to hire her, pose for her, or just chat, she can be reached at either desireecontin@yahoo.com or beautifulgarbagephotography@rocketmail.com

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Thelma's Hair and Make-up Trial 8-21-08

so, this past week we got together with Thelma and a couple of her bridesmaids, Claudia and Carla, to work on some hairstyles and plan Thelma's big day make-up...

the hair and make-up is being provided by my best friend Kary-Anne, who is a professional certified hairstylist and make-up artist...

if you're in the South Florida area and would like to contact her, BTW, her myspace is http://www.myspace.com/384728193

my husband Kenny has gotten REALLY GOOD at editing photos and he's also very enthusiastic to be a part of Beautiful Garbage lol so he did the editing for these pictures...

in any case, here's a few photos from the night, and I posted a few more both on my myspace page and on my deviantart account (links can be found at the top of the page)







No comments: