Beautiful Garbage Photography, Inc.

Beautiful Garbage Photography © on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Desiree Contin is a 23 year old freelance photographer based in Miami, FL. If you'd like to hire her, pose for her, or just chat, she can be reached at either desireecontin@yahoo.com or beautifulgarbagephotography@rocketmail.com

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Lynn 11-1-08

I recently shot the first set in the series of photos that will make up the first ever (and hopefully annual) Beautiful Garbage Photography calendar, just in time for 2009...if all goes to plan (and it damn well better! lol) I should have the first copy in my hand before December, and won't that be grand?

The wardrobe was created on the spot by me, BTW...lol my first attempt at styling and I have to say I was expecting worse, but it turned out alright if I do say so myself...

A photo from this set (not one that's posted, BUA HA HA! it shall be a SURPRISE!!!) shall be featured in the 2009 Beautiful Garbage Photography calendar, which I am INCREDIBLY happy to announce already has some buzz going and has some people waiting excitedly to buy! YAY!

in the next couple weeks, we'll have the shoots completed, and the calendars should be available by early December (holiday gifts, anyone? LOL who wouldn't want something that affords them the ability to look at beautiful women all year? and even if you're not into beautiful women, I'm sure you appreciate beautiful photos, or you wouldn't be reading this!)

The calendars will be available for $25...and be horoscope inspired, i.e. the first set featuring Lynn (a Beautiful Garbage newcomer) as Sagittarius...The calendar will feature some new faces, as well as SEVERAL of your favorites, including Vicki and Jennie!

I'm very excited about this new venture, and hope to hear your thoughts, both on the idea and the photos themselves...

thanks as always for the support, friends!

and make sure you add the new facebook support page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Miami-FL/Beautiful-Garbage-Photography-C/33882113225

<3

No comments: