Beautiful Garbage Photography, Inc.

Beautiful Garbage Photography © on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Desiree Contin is a 23 year old freelance photographer based in Miami, FL. If you'd like to hire her, pose for her, or just chat, she can be reached at either desireecontin@yahoo.com or beautifulgarbagephotography@rocketmail.com

Monday, November 10, 2008

Vanessa O. 11-8-08

I started out this weekend of FOUR shoots with Vanessa O....We'd been trying to schedule a shoot all year, and we finally were able to get together on Saturday and shoot for the calendar...

Vanessa O. is actually a Virgo, but for the calendar she represented Taurus, and she will be featured in May in the calendar.

Kenny has been teaching me how to work the programs as well, and I actually helped edit these...=)

(DISCLAIMER: in the interest of keeping the calendar interesting and fresh, ANY picture I post from calendar shoots ANYWHERE is simply a "preview"...I am not AT ALL posting the actual photos to be used in the calendar, which I believe to be the best shot from any given set, or any photo that even slightly resembles it...so if you wanna see the best of the best from these shoots, the calendar is the only place to see it!)


No comments: