Beautiful Garbage Photography, Inc.

Beautiful Garbage Photography © on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Desiree Contin is a 23 year old freelance photographer based in Miami, FL. If you'd like to hire her, pose for her, or just chat, she can be reached at either desireecontin@yahoo.com or beautifulgarbagephotography@rocketmail.com

Monday, November 10, 2008

Jennie 11-9-08

For such an eventful shoot, the actual photographing for this session was ironically very "quick and painless" as we put it lol



We had to change location for the shoot three times in a matter of 20 minutes, after being chased out of places by cops, a co-ed beatdown that we feared would end in a shootout, and people robbing the sleeping homeless...incredible!



We ended up back in the original location, and got 100 shots in a matter of 10 minutes...the scenery, lighting and model were beautiful, and everything just clicked, pun intended.



Jennie is a Beautiful Garbage favorite, and she is opening up the calendar being featured on the January page, representing Capricorn.



I edited these photos myself, along with the 2 in the NEXT post, though Kenny edited all of the other photos in both sets (hey, I got impatient! I was excited to post so I had to take matters into my own hands! lol)



No comments: