Beautiful Garbage Photography, Inc.

Beautiful Garbage Photography © on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Desiree Contin is a 23 year old freelance photographer based in Miami, FL. If you'd like to hire her, pose for her, or just chat, she can be reached at either desireecontin@yahoo.com or beautifulgarbagephotography@rocketmail.com

Monday, November 17, 2008

Anisey 11-15-08

three shoots in a day! I don't think I'd done it before, unless you count once back in March that was all in the same location...hectic! and eventful! lol




The first shoot of the weekend was with Anisey in the Gables...she is an actual Libra, so she is representing October in my calendar...




I wanted to have her pose on the columns, because I wanted a sophisticated feel for her photo...Anisey was awesome, she climbed right up on the tallest pillar and got to work...she even put together her own toga, which was a welcome change for me! lol





probably the coolest little factoid about this shoot...it was raining before we started, and it stopped just long enough for me to get my shot...literally three minutes!!! I was able to get all these amazing shots in 3 MINUTES!!! Anisey is awesome! lol

No comments: