Beautiful Garbage Photography, Inc.

Beautiful Garbage Photography © on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Desiree Contin is a 23 year old freelance photographer based in Miami, FL. If you'd like to hire her, pose for her, or just chat, she can be reached at either desireecontin@yahoo.com or beautifulgarbagephotography@rocketmail.com

Monday, November 10, 2008

Jennicke 11-8-08

The second shoot of the day starred Jennicke as herself, a.k.a. Scorpio.



We went down to the beach (where a wedding was going on, yay!) and proceeded to have way more fun than pros should...the music was very distracting! lol



I styled Jennicke in kind of like a toga, a little more "womanly" than the past two shoots, where I was going for more of a found nymph feel...And as a side note which I don't think I'd mentioned before, each of the models is wearing a color that pertains to the zodiac sign they are meant to be representing.


This was the first (and so far only) set of photos that I 100% edited on my own from start to finish...




No comments: