Beautiful Garbage Photography, Inc.

Beautiful Garbage Photography © on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Desiree Contin is a 23 year old freelance photographer based in Miami, FL. If you'd like to hire her, pose for her, or just chat, she can be reached at either desireecontin@yahoo.com or beautifulgarbagephotography@rocketmail.com

Friday, September 4, 2009

Samantha 6-14-09

Samantha is an old childhood friend/friend of the family that I hadn't seen in about a decade, so imagine our surprise when we show up to shoot and see each other! It made the shoot all the more fun, for sure. We got together to work on a series that I'm starting simply called "Dancers" where people trained in different dance styles basically show me what they've got, but in a setting that they might not be used to performing in. For Samantha's shoot, we stayed on that same shady corner that we shot Caroll's photos in earlier that day, seeing as the graffiti-ed wall was Samantha's idea.
The shoot was cut short because of the rain, but the 15-20 minutes we shot produced some of the most beautiful photos I have ever shot, in my opinion...

No comments: