Beautiful Garbage Photography, Inc.

Beautiful Garbage Photography © on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Desiree Contin is a 23 year old freelance photographer based in Miami, FL. If you'd like to hire her, pose for her, or just chat, she can be reached at either desireecontin@yahoo.com or beautifulgarbagephotography@rocketmail.com

Friday, September 4, 2009

IMAIM 6-13-09

ok, so I've been VERY disappeared, but I am have good reason! The logistics of putting together this year's calendar have been CRAZY! It seems the more time I gave myself to plan for unfortunate circumstances, the more unfortunate circumstances I've run into...




But I digress...




These photos were taken the same day as the Lissett and Yvette shoot. They were taken at a rock festival at Optimist Park in Miami Lakes, and they feature a band called IMAIM. I'm not much into thrash, but these guys kick ass!




No comments: