Beautiful Garbage Photography, Inc.

Beautiful Garbage Photography © on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Desiree Contin is a 23 year old freelance photographer based in Miami, FL. If you'd like to hire her, pose for her, or just chat, she can be reached at either desireecontin@yahoo.com or beautifulgarbagephotography@rocketmail.com

Friday, January 2, 2009

Nicole 12-10-08


I had SUCH a hard time keeping this one under wraps for so long, but the photos were meant to be a Christmas present, and the client went out of town til New Years, so I couldn't unveil the photos for risk of ruining the surprise!!!



Nicole found me through Anisey, a mutual friend that I've worked with a couple of times, and asked me to take these photos of her as a gift for her boyfriend...and what a small world, her boyfriend is a guy that was in my tightest circle of friends in high school!



I love how these came out, and I hope the recipient liked them as well! ;D




No comments: