Beautiful Garbage Photography, Inc.

Beautiful Garbage Photography © on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Desiree Contin is a 23 year old freelance photographer based in Miami, FL. If you'd like to hire her, pose for her, or just chat, she can be reached at either desireecontin@yahoo.com or beautifulgarbagephotography@rocketmail.com

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Melissa and Victoria's actors' headshots 9-7-08

so, I had never worked with actresses before, I'm used to either working with aspiring models or people who have never been in front of a camera at all, so I really didn't know what to expect from these girls...

I am happy to report that both Melissa and Vicky were great sports with all the crazy scenarios I kept throwing at them to get different facial expressions, and were both beautiful and super charismatic. these girls are going to go far!!!

Make-up for this shoot was again provided by Kary-Anne, and the ladies did their own hair and wardrobe. I was very impressed and happy when the girls told me they had actually done their homework as far as the best poses for what they needed and also what colors and wardrobe would work best for them, etc. If all my models were so professional! :sigh: lol

anyways, the editing was provided once again by my husband Kenny, who's getting better and better with every shoot.

Here are some shots from Melissa's shoot...



























and some from Vicky's, whom I was extra excited to shoot because I've known her since we were about four, and I always knew she's grow up to be a star!!!


























break a leg and some hearts, darlings!!!

<3

No comments: