Beautiful Garbage Photography, Inc.

Beautiful Garbage Photography © on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Desiree Contin is a 23 year old freelance photographer based in Miami, FL. If you'd like to hire her, pose for her, or just chat, she can be reached at either desireecontin@yahoo.com or beautifulgarbagephotography@rocketmail.com

Monday, April 20, 2009

"Eyes are the Windows to the Soul" concept - March 2009...

In March, I started a new concept, basically asking people to draw, paint and collage something that says something about them...and make it so that it's a "window" through their eyes, hence peeking through their eyes into their soul...






I had six shoots related to this concept throughout the month, mostly with people I'd never worked with before...I'm very pleased with how the concept is going so far, and I have about 30 other people that have shown interest and are pending scheduling...





here are my favorites from the 6 shoots, along with their titles...





Melissa - "Life is a Stage..."




Maylin - "When Ancient meets Modern..."





Hector - "Standing out in the crowd while shooting for the stars..."




Ramiro - "Complex"






Jessica - "Music is my soul"




Alejandra - "Duality"

No comments: